The Federal Financial Monitoring Service of Rosfinmonitoring monitors the activities of accountable organizations and private individuals and identifies the facts of terrorist financing and criminally generating income.
There are a number of functions that are available to supervised persons only through a personal Rosfinmonitoring’s office, which makes registration mandatory.
Personal account capabilities
Reporting persons need a Rosfinmonitoring’s personal account to:
- View the constantly updated “List of terrorists and extremists. ”
- Check counterparties by performing an online search of the List.
- See a list of messages about financial transactions that were rejected by Rosfinmonitoring.
- Send messages about identified violations and submit reports.
- Register special officials.
Rosfinmonitoring has access statistics for the personal account and the history of operations conducted in it, on the basis of which violations are identified Iteli.
Registration and access to your personal account
You can enter the financial monitoring account in two ways:
- Standard - through login and password.
- Automatic - through a qualified electronic signature certificate.
Registration is allowed on the site:
- By filling out the questionnaire (individual , Individual entrepreneurs, organizations).
- Through filling out the questionnaire and using an electronic signature (certification centers, organizations, individuals, individual entrepreneurs).
To use an electronic signature in the system, you need to fulfill a number of requirements from the Instructions for setting up a working computer (available through the Rosfinmonitoring official website):
- Create a separate Windows user account.
- Install the software listed in the Instructions for setting up the site, including the plug-in CryptoPro EDS for the browser and the CryptoPro CSP utility.
- Install and configure certificates from the Instructions.
All registrants report: type of organization, email address and contact phone number. When filling out the application form, individuals and individuals are also required the following data:
- PSRN ( for individual entrepreneurs).
- License number / registration register number.
The application for legal entities and certification centers must include: legal form, name of organization, TIN and KPP. Certification Authorities accompany the application:
- Number and date of accreditation certificate.
- Signature certificate file.
- CA root certificate file.
After review applications for the email specified in it are sent a login and password.
Legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and individuals who have passed standard registration have the right to restore the password to the web service via email. To do this, open the access recovery section using the button "Forgot your password?" from the login form of the Rosfinmonitoring personal account, enter the login used for authorization, and click the "Submit" button. The system will find the email address by login and send an activation code to it, through which the user can set a new password.
If there is no access to the mailbox, you will need to draw up an official letter about the loss of password, accompanied by a new email address, TIN, the seal of the organization and the signature of the general director. A scan of the letter is sent to Finmonitoring technical support via the feedback form.