PJSC Bank Saint Petersburg is a large bank in the North-West region, operating primarily in St. Petersburg and the region. It also has representative offices in Moscow and Kaliningrad. A credit institution offers a full range of banking services, ranging from servicing private and corporate clients and ending with cooperation with enterprises. For all customers on the official website, a personal account of Bank Saint Petersburg is available, which allows you to get most of the services online. to the Internet. Simple and convenient, the personal account of Bank Saint Petersburg provides the ability to remotely perform the following operations:
Возможности личного кабинета
Использование бесплатного сервиса дистанционного обслуживания доступно круглосуточно с любого устройства, имеющего выход в интернет. Простой и удобный, личный кабинет Банк Санкт-Петербург предоставляет возможность удаленно выполнять следующие операции:
- View the current status of the personal account.
- Transfer funds, including to other banks. | || 41
- Оплата коммунальных платежей, штрафов ГИБДД, налогов, телекоммуникационных услуг и т.д.
- Deposit management (opening, extension and closing).
- Application for opening a card, debit or credit.
- Management of plastic cards (connection of additional services, blocking or unlocking).
- Currency exchange.
- Приобретение страховки.
- Credit management (payment, viewing debt, applying for a loan or increasing the credit limit).
- Forwarding requests and applications to the bank.
Регистрация и вход в личный кабинет
Registration is available after writing an application to activate the Internet Banking service in any bank branch. When signing documents, the data necessary to complete the first login to the personal account of Bank Saint Petersburg is sent in the form of SMS. An individual login and password must be entered in the appropriate fields on the site, and then click the “Login” button.
After that, an SMS code will be sent to the mobile phone number confirming that you have entered the personal section of the site. In the field that opens, you must enter the received code. Further, the system will offer to change the temporary password to a permanent one by redirecting it to the appropriate section of the cabinet.
You can restore the password by calling the customer support service using the numbers listed below or by contacting any bank branch with an identity document.