Credit Europe Bank JSC is a reliable Russian bank with foreign capital belonging to the international financial group FIBA. In Russia, the main specialization is servicing individuals, corporate clients, small and medium-sized businesses.
The most popular services are consumer lending, issuing and servicing credit cards.
Personal account Credit Europe Bank provides the ability to manage finances around the clock and from any device connected to the Internet.
Personal Account Features
Remote banking through Internet banking Credit Europe Bank is available for bank customers and has two access levels . Such a system provides additional security. Online registration provides access to the following services of the first level:
- View current accounts, cards and loans.
- Control operations and debts on the card.
- Review statements for the reporting period.
- View data on current loans, payment schedules.
Financial management will require access to your second-level Credit Europe personal account, for which you need to visit the bank’s office and personally sign the remote banking service agreement. After that, there will be an opportunity:
- Make money transfers, both intra-bank and inter-bank.
- Pay for utilities, Internet, mobile communications and others.
- Manage existing accounts, deposits and cards.
- Pay the loan, in whole or in part, according to the schedule.
- Perform currency exchange.
- Get personalized advantageous offers.
Registration and access to your personal account
First-level access to your personal account Credit Europe Bank can be obtained by any bank card holder in any of three ways:
- By phone. To do this, call the hotline numbers. To enter the section of the interactive menu relating to Internet banking, you should press the "3" button and then follow the voice instructions. For completion, you need passport data, date of birth, phone number.
- When you personally visit the bank office.
- Register on the site . Before starting the process, you should familiarize yourself with the rules of remote maintenance and check the "Familiar" box in the corresponding box. Next, you need to enter the card data and, clicking "Next", wait for SMS confirmation. Then the correct answers to security questions are entered. At the very end, you should create the desired password, after which you can use your account.
You can also restore the password in three ways: at the bank’s office, by phone or online.
- Official website: http: //www.crediteurope.ru/
- My account: https: //online.crediteurope.ru/FWFIB/loginNewNV.jsp
- Hot line phone: