Bank “Levoberezhniy” has almost thirty years of history in the market of commercial services and is one of the top largest banks in Siberia. In the Internet Bank for individuals, through the interface of the Livoberezhny Bank personal account, the client not only receives information about the current status of their accounts, but can also conduct all types of non-cash banking operations online, taking into account the account balance and the established limit.
Possibilities of a personal account
Clients who have activated the RB service through their personal account Levoberezhny Bank are allowed to:
- To specify the balance of funds in accounts.
- To redistribute funds between their own accounts. | || 41
- Переводить деньги в погашение кредита, на карты и счета (внутренние и сторонних банков).
- Top up electronic and brokerage wallets.
- Set up templates and payment schedule. | || 44
- Продавать, покупать, обменивать валюту.
- Make payments for the services of state institutions.
- Pay taxes and administrative fines.
- Receive statements for accounts, including closed accounts.
The Faktura.ru application, which can be downloaded on Google Play or on iTunes, allows you to use the functionality available to the personal account of the Left Bank Bank site version in full. Service Developer - Center of Financial Technologies.
Registration and access to Levoberezhny’s personal account
To use Levoberezhny Internet banking, an individual needs to open an account with the Bank and apply for connecting remote banking services. The official site of the Left Bank Bank allows you to send an application via the Internet. Filling out an electronic questionnaire involves selecting the necessary parameters and providing the client with reliable personal information:
- Type of service (Internet banking by login and password).
- Bank branch address where it is convenient for the client to obtain access details. *
- First name.
- Middle name.
- Cell phone.
* Although the application for connecting to the service is registered automatically, the client receives the access details for the remote service by contacting the Bank’s office with the passport indicated in the application. Card holders can obtain a login and access code through ATMs / terminals of the Bank by selecting the “Remote Services” section in the menu and then following the system prompts.
When entering the Livoberezhny Bank personal account, the client specifies the login, password and one-time SMS -code. To enter the password, it is recommended to call the virtual keyboard by clicking on the corresponding icon in the line.
By default, the system remembers the entered access details, and the next time you visit the site from the same computer and from the same browser, the user will see that the form fields are already filled in, and all that remains for him is to press the “Login” button to get into the Internet bank. Therefore, if the computer does not belong to the user, during authorization it is worth clicking the option “Foreign computer” (located under the password line).
By contacting the service office with a passport, the client can restore the password and login that were initially set up when expiration or loss. At the same time, the issued password must be replaced the first time you log into your account.