Vesta Bank is a Moscow bank whose main specialization is servicing and lending to small businesses. Private clients are also offered a wide range of banking services: deposits, lending, trust management, issuing and servicing bank cards and much more. A distinctive feature of a credit institution is the lack of a large number of offices (one office and 2 ATMs) and the focus on remote online services through Internet banking. For private individuals and for business owners, Vesta Bank’s personal account is available on the company's official website.
Personal account options
Vesta Bank’s personal account allows bank customers to receive banking services anywhere without spending time to visit the office and phone calls. The following operations are available around the clock:
- Obtaining information on the status of current accounts - balance and cash flow, account statements.
- Viewing debt on accounts, creating a schedule of loan payments.
- Implementation of intra-bank and inter-bank money transfers.
- Payment by wire transfer of services of mobile operators and Internet providers, utilities, taxes, fines.
- View the current exchange rate, perform conversion.
- View news, current and individual proposals on deposits, accounts and credit products.
- Sending applications and inquiries to the bank, getting expert advice.
Registration and access to your personal account
Using the personal section The site is accessible to all customers of the bank if there is an application to connect such a service. You can write it by personally contacting a bank branch. Registration through the Vesta Bank official website is not required, the necessary data is provided by the bank employees after writing the application.
To log in to Vesta Bank’s personal account, select the appropriate tab on the main page of the site. Next, in the window that opens, enter the received login, password and click the "Login" button. The login is performed in the same way via the mobile application.
To restore the password, you must contact the support service by phone or in person at the bank’s office.