Astra-Halo is an Internet provider that provides Internet access in the Gatchina and Volosovsky districts of the Leningrad Region. Having 15 years of experience in this market, the company provides not only the high quality of the provided communication services, but also a wide selection of favorable tariffs. Also, for the convenience of subscribers, the Astra-Halo personal account is available on the official website.
Personal account features
The Astra-Halo personal account is available around the clock and has the functionality necessary to perform basic and most popular operations :
- View the status of the current connection (speed, traffic, balance, current tariff, etc.)
- Familiarization with the current tariffs of the company.
- Connection management - tariff plan change, freezing.
- Connecting and disconnecting additional services (promised payment, informing, etc.).
- Replenishing the balance of a subscriber account in a non-cash way online, both using a credit card or electronic money.
- View news and special offers of the company, familiarization with background information.
- Making changes to personal profile settings.
- Getting advice from technical support specialists by correspondence.
Registering and entering your personal account
Logging in to your personal Astra-Halo account is provided only to the company's subscribers on devices connected to the home network. From other networks, including mobile operators, access to the personal section of the site is closed. This measure provides additional security for personal data of subscribers. At the same time, cabinet registration through the official Astra-Halo site is not required - the data necessary for authorization is communicated by the employees upon signing the service contract.
To enter the personal section, click on the link located in the upper right corner of the main site pages and choose the area of residence. Next, in the window that opens, you need to enter a username and password and click the "Login" button, after which access to the office becomes open.
You can recover the password in one of the ways: by contacting the company’s office with an identity document or by calling to the support service on the indicated numbers.