CityCom has been an Internet service provider in the Smolensk region since 2009. The most popular telecommunication services are available for subscribers: the Internet, home television and telephony. High quality service, customer focus and a constant increase in coverage are the reasons for the population to choose this particular telecom operator. For convenience, a remote service is available on the site - the CityCom personal account, which allows you to get most of the services online.
The capabilities of your personal account
The CityCom personal account is a convenient and functional service, thanks to which the company's customers receive the ability to manage the connection around the clock and from any device without having to visit the office or wait for the telephone operator to respond.
The following operations are available in your personal account:
- Viewing information about the current connection - current balance, payment history , the current tariff plan, additional services.
- Replenishment of the balance of the subscriber account by non-cash method.
- Familiarization with current offers of the company and news, promotions, additional services.
- Connection management - changing the tariff plan, connecting and disconnecting additional services (freezing, promised payment, parental control, informing and others).
- Making changes to profile settings.
- View other help information and get advice from support service specialists.
Registration and access to your personal account
All subscribers of the company can use the remote maintenance service on the site. Moreover, it does not require special registration through the official CityCom website: a personal account is provided by default to each new client.
You can enter the CityCom personal account using a unique login and password that are communicated by the employees when processing documents to connect. Authorization is available on the main page of the site in a pop-up window. It appears when you select the appropriate section of the menu.
You can recover the password only when you personally visit the central office of the company. To write an application for data recovery, you must have an agreement on the provision of telecommunication services and an identity document.