Home Networking Technologies + LLC (TDS LLC), an Internet provider in the Moscow region that provides a full range of communication services in the Volokolamsk, Lotoshinsky, Shakhovsky, Ruzsky and Mozhaysky districts for more than 12 years . Subscribers of the company that connect the Internet, television, telephony and rent dedicated communication channels are not only private individuals, but also regional enterprises. A convenient and functional remote service service is available on the official website for registered customers of the company — a TDS personal account, which allows you to carry out many necessary operations without leaving your home.
Personal account features
For basic services, provided in the most convenient way - online, through the personal account of the TDS, you can include the following:
- View the current status of the account (possible debts, advance payments).
- Management of the current connection.
- Payment of the provided communication services without commission using a bank card, from a mobile phone account or by electronic money.
- Familiarization with the conditions of the connected tariff plan.
- Checking the current Internet connection speed.
- Connecting and disconnecting additional options.
- Viewing the history of payments made to pay for services.
- Reviewing the news, current tariff plans and special offers of the company.
Registration and access to your personal account
Registration of a personal account for subscribers of the Internet provider who have existing contracts for the provision of telecommunication services is not required: each new the client has a personal TDS account by default. When signing the relevant documents, the official representative of the company provides all the necessary information in order to make the first login to your personal account (login and password).
Further, if desired, it is permissible to change the issued password to a new one, more convenient for remembering . You can do this in the corresponding tab in your account.
If you need to restore the password for entering the TDS account, call the support service and provide the number of the current contract for telecommunication services.