“Your Money” is a microfinance organization focused on providing microloans to individuals at any time of the day, seven days a week. Loans are issued to citizens of Russia who have reached 21 years of age when providing passport data. The borrower will be required to have a Visa or Master card salary card, as well as accounts in payment systems.
The client is offered a quick loan for up to 30 days with a range of loan amounts of 1,000 - 25,000 rubles per a possible increase in subsequent microcredit operations. Lender offices are located in more than 10 regions. The service provides a preferential loan program for pensioners.
In order to start working with the microcredit system, activate your personal account. Your money.
Personal account options
For registered a client through a personal account Your money the following functions are available:
- Registration of a microloan and its payment.
- View archive of operations on a loan.
- Registration of financial documents.
- Consulting services from managers of the creditor organization.
- Using a promotional program that provides for a reduction in interest rates for the proper fulfillment of obligations.
- Possibility of instant receipt of subsequent loans.
- Receive newsletters and reminders about payment. || | 48
Регистрация и вход в личный кабинет
To enter your personal account, your money must have a loan. To enter the account, you need to enter the phone number and passport data in the input fields. This is convenient because the “reset password" function is not needed.
To start registration, you need to fill out an application for a loan, after specifying the amount and date of repayment of obligations. When registering, you must specify personal data, namely:
- E-mail and a cell phone.
- Name of the client.
- Address of residence indicating the region, city and etc.
- Data of the passport of a citizen of Russia.
- Data of the current bank card.
- Information about the place of work.
- Information about the TIN and SNILS.
The application is reviewed within an hour.