“The European Pension Fund” in 2016 joined the SAFMAR Non-State Pension Fund, while becoming part of the SAFMAR Financial Group. The purpose of the reorganization is the creation of a large and reliable fund operating in the field of compulsory pension insurance (OPS) and non-state pension provision. After the merger, all obligations, including the personal account of the European Pension Fund and its maintenance, were transferred to NPF SAFMAR.
Features of the personal account
Functionality available online through the personal account of the European Pension Fund allows you to perform the following actions:
- Display detailed information regarding the number and date of conclusion of the agreement on the pension insurance scheme or non-state pension provision.
- Monitor the current state of the pension account, accumulation of funds, accrued interest rate. || | 41
- Подготовить выписку по личному пенсионному счету за текущий год, весь период действия договора или за другой промежуток времени.
- In accordance with current legislation, draw up a Notification of the current insured person.
- Check the relevance of the personal data entered on the website and, if necessary, leave applications for changing them.
- Change the password for entering your personal profile, add or change e-mail.
- Set the frequency and informational content of notifications to the attached email address.
Registration and access to your personal account
In order to register your personal account, you need to get a special plastic client card. Such a card can be issued directly at the conclusion of the contract or sent later by mail. The map shows the login and password for entering the European Pension Fund personal account.
Access to the site opens 3 months after the conclusion of the OPS agreement, about which the user receives an SMS notification to the mobile number indicated in the agreement. After that, the client can enter his personal profile and use all the functionality of the official site.
In cases where a card with login data is lost and there is a need to reset the password to the personal account of the European Pension Fund, the client needs to click on the “ Forgot your password?" on the login page. In the field that appears, enter the email address associated with the office, to which the system sends a new password.
If the mail was not previously specified in the profile, the user should call technical support and request a new client card to resume access. The map is sent by mail.