Lukoil-Garant is a non-state pension fund with a twenty-year history. The fund provides several pension programs, including corporate ones, and its client audience is 3 million people.
Lukoil Garant accepts electronic applications for the provision of services, the personal account of Lukoil Garant on the official website of the fund serves as a personal information service for the client control over savings.
Possibilities of a personal account
Information and operations available to clients of pension programs through a personal account of NPF Lukoil Garant:
- Status of a pension account.
- The size of the funded pension and voluntary contributions under the co-financing program.
- Pension calculator for online calculations.
- Data on the approximate amount of the future pension.
- Conclusion non-state pension agreement.
- Updating / confirmation of the invariability of personal data.
- Ordering and receiving statements on the pension account.
- Editing contact information (email, mobile) *.
- View passport data *.
- Getting advice from a fund representative.
* Available to users of the extended version of your personal account. It can be obtained by confirming personal data through an ESIA account.
Registration and access to your personal account
You can register in the online service through the official website of NPF Lukoil Garant only after the client information about him is entered into the site database. Client information appears in the system after the first receipt of pension savings in the account of Lukoil Garant. The transition to servicing savings from a non-state pension fund is carried out in the year following the year of submitting the application, until March 31.
The new user is asked to choose which document will be registered on the site:
- SNILS (number).
- Passport (date of issue, series, number).
In addition to information about the documents, the birth date of the registrant is indicated. If the data was recognized by the system, the user will be asked to enter an email address to which a notification about registration in the personal account will be sent and a password.
Subsequently, the user logs into the personal account of Lukoil Garant through a password and login. The SNILS number can be indicated as a login - only numbers, without spaces and separators.
The system does not have the ability to recover a password if it is lost. To continue using your personal account, you need to register again and receive a new password by email. It’s better to do it right away, as it becomes clear that the password is forgotten / lost, because when you enter incorrect authorization data 5 times in a row, access to your account is blocked for a day.