NPF “Trust” is a joint-stock company offering transfer programs to the Fund for the funded part of the pension under the OPS agreement and programs for the formation of an additional non-state pension under the NGO agreement. The latter are available including corporate clients. All depositors can control their retirement accounts through the NPF’s personal account. Trust - the service is free and is provided from the moment the contract concluded with the Fund comes into force.
Personal account capabilities
The main function to perform whose personal account NPF Trust was created by the Fund - providing the user with online access to the status of an individual personal account with the option of filtering by date. In order to work safely with the client’s personal account, it provides:
- Display the date of the previous authorization to track the appearance of unauthorized access to the web service.
- View and update personal information. | || 41
- Смена email и пароля.
In addition, the site even without registration provides the opportunity:
- Ask a specialist.
- Settle with a pension calculator.
- Find out the addresses of the OPS / NGO contract conclusion offices.
- Get background information on the Russian pension system .
- Download the form “Individual profile” (to inform the Fund about updating personal data).
Registration and access to your personal account
Access to the service through the official NPF Trust website is opened to clients after the funded part of the pension is transferred to the Fund’s management and funds are credited to the user’s account in accordance with the OPS / NGO agreement.
Before starting work on the service, the clients’s website is registered on the Fund’s website, which consists of filling out an electronic application to provide access to the personal account of NPF Trust. Such details as:
- SNILS number without separators.
- Passport series, passport number.
- Mobile phone - it is important that this is the same the number indicated in the OPS / NGO contract.
- Verified email address for password recovery.
Within half an hour after the form is completed and sent, the client must receive a password to the web on his mobile phone service. If this does not happen, you need to send an e-mail with the subject “Obtaining a password” to firstname.lastname@example.org, while indicating SNILS, last name, first name and patronymic.
You can also send a request for a password by Russian Post. The Fund will check whether the client is an insured person and send him a stretch card with a password and login by registered mail.
Each time the authorization is sent to the personal account of the NPF, Trust customers will enter the trust into the fields of the electronic form:
- Login - SNILS number with delimiters.
- Figures from the picture to confirm that the input is performed by a real person, not a bot.
В левой части страницы авторизации расположена ссылка, по которой можно восстановить пароль, оставив запрос с указанием своего адреса электронной почты. Каждый запрос сопровождается вводом кода с картинки, что помогает защитить систему от спам-атак.
In case of problems with access to email, the password is restored by contacting email@example.com with a letter containing the name and SNILS of the client, with the message subject “Password recovery.”