The Zolotaya Korona addressless money transfer service allows you to send money to people who for some reason do not have a bank account, but it’s convenient for them to withdraw cash in one of the offices of Zolotaya Korona or their Euroset partner.
Any visitor can send transfers via electronic form on the service’s website, but access to the Zolotaya Korona personal account opens several additional options for registered users.
Personal account options
Using your personal account Golden Crown, you can:
- Send transfers in Russia, as well as in: Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Georgia, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Israel, Abkhazia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Greece , Egypt, Jordan, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Mongolia, Czech Republic.
- See the status of transfers.
- Register bank cards so as not to enter their number and security code again when paying translations.
- View the history of existing transfers.
- Change the data of the transfer recipient until the moment of issuing money to him.
- Use templates for frequently performed operations.
- Return the sent transfers if they have not yet been issued.
- Set a new password.
Mobile application Money Transfers from Zolotaya Korona for iOs and Android supports the full functionality of the personal account version, available through the Zolotaya Korona official site.
Registration and login to your personal account
Log in Zolotaya Korona’s personal account can be accessed from the main page in two clicks:
- On the menu item “Send Online.”
- On the “Personal Account” button in the upper right corner of the page that opens. || | 53
Чтобы авторизоваться, зарегистрированный пользователь:
- Click the "Login" button on the "My Account" web service page.
- Enter the mobile number in the already formatted line of the appeared modal windows.
- Enters the password that was set during registration.
- Presses “Enter.”
Personal mobile number is the only thing that requires from the user I am registering in the personal account of the site. After the phone is indicated in the field of the electronic registration form, an SMS with a code will come to it. The user must enter it on the site to confirm that this mobile number really belongs to him. If the correct code has been entered, the system offers to complete the registration by setting a strong password - while the user types it on the keyboard, the system evaluates and reports the level of complexity.
By clicking on the “Get Password” button located next to the “ Login ”on the authorization page, you can start the process of restoring access to your personal account Zolotaya Korona. It will not be possible to recover the password used earlier, but the system allows you to create a new one. The user needs to enter a mobile number and a confirmation code, which immediately went to this number via SMS, and a form opens for him to select and approve a new password.