“Strelka” - a single transport card for cashless payment for travel in the Moscow region. The project has been implemented since the beginning of 2016, but you can already use the card to pay for travel on minibuses, trolleybuses, trams and commuter trains.
One of the program’s goals is to use modern automated service systems to create the fastest way to travel around the region.
A wide network of card sales and payments, as well as a mobile application and Strelka’s personal account in online access provide convenient use of an electronic ticket.
Personal account features
Use Cards provides many benefits. There is a special reduced fare for a single ticket for travel on it, as well as a system of discounts on routes with a regulated fare. The personal account provides round-the-clock access to the following services:
- View the history of replenishment and write-off operations.
- The ability to activate the SMS-information service.
- Checking the balance of available funds on the map.
- Topping up the balance of ETK Strelka from a bank card without commission.
- No need to enter bank card information with each top-up.
Registration and access to your personal account
To complete the registration of Strelka's personal account online, you need the current Strelka ETK, which can be purchased at Mostransavto kiosks located in all districts of the Moscow Region. Registration consists of 3 steps and takes no more than 15 minutes.
- Creating an account is done via phone or email. On the first page, in a special field, enter the phone number or mail address to which a four-digit activation code is sent. It must be entered in the opened line and click the “Finish” button.
- Map binding. The current Strelka card number is entered.
- End. A password is created, after which access to your personal account is opened.
If necessary, restore the password, on the login page of your Strelka’s personal account, select the appropriate menu. The system will offer to indicate the phone number or e-mail specified during registration. A new code will be sent to them, which is necessary to enter the account and change the password.