Sevenergosbyt LLC is a guaranteeing electricity supplier in the city of Sevastopol. The company carries out wholesale and retail trade in electric energy and capacity. For the convenience of consumers, the testimony of individual metering devices has been organized by telephone, and the site has a functional personal account Sevenergosbyt, which allows subscribers to perform most online operations.
Personal account features
Personal account Sevenergosbyt - the most convenient way for customers and suppliers to interact. There is no longer any need to spend time visiting company offices, record and transmit meter readings on receipts, and stand in line for payment. Quickly, at a convenient time and from anywhere, all necessary actions can be performed using a device with Internet access.
The following options are available in the office:
- Transfer meter readings, based on which accruals are made.
- Payment of services in a non-cash way using a credit card.
- Familiarization with current debts and charges.
- View data on previous payments.
- Print out receipts for payments and already paid bills.
- Control of completed operations , charges, recalculations, payments.
- Reference information, including contact details and current tariffs for electricity.
Registration and entrance to your personal account
Clients of the company registration of a personal section is available through the official website of Sevenergosbyt. In order to execute it, the following data should be entered into the empty fields on the office login page:
- Last name of the subscriber.
- Personal account (indicated in the upper left corner of the paper receipt). || | 54
- Номер счетчика (указан в правом нижнем углу бумажной квитанции либо на самом счетчике).
- Digital code from the picture.
Then, press the Enter button, and then Entrance to Sevenergosbyt’s personal account will be available.
Working in the system is very convenient. There is no need to remember the entered data, and if they are lost, use the “reset password” option: all data is contained in a paper receipt received monthly by mail.