Gazprom Mezhregiongaz Perm LLC is a regional subsidiary of Gazprom OJSC, which supplies natural gas in the Perm Territory to individuals and enterprises. In addition to the supply itself, one of the most socially significant areas of the company’s activity is gasification of the region: providing gas to hard-to-reach areas. For the convenience of subscribers, the Mezhregiongaz Perm personal account is functioning on the official website, which allows individuals to get most of the services offered online.
Personal account features
Mezhregiongaz Perm personal account is a functional remote service available Anytime from devices that support Internet access. It allows subscribers to perform the following operations:
- View the current status of the subscriber account.
- Check for payment arrears.
- Transfer the readings of individual meters.
- Pay the debt in a non-cash way directly on the site.
- Read the legal framework governing the allocation of payments for the services provided, as well as the current tariffs and prices.
- Connecting several subscriber accounts to one account.
- Setting up notifications and reminders about the need to pay.
Registering and entering your personal account
Registering a personal section is carried out directly on the site. To execute it, you need to go to the login page of your personal account Gazprom Mezhregiongaz Perm and select the appropriate section. In the window that opens, you should fill out a special registration form containing the following required fields: email address, desired password with repetition. Next, you need to click the "register" button and wait for the letter to the specified e-mail containing a link to confirm registration.
Login to the office becomes available after clicking on the link received in the message, however, to start work, you need to connect personal accounts by going to the “Connect LAN” section.
You can also restore the password from the login page of your Mezhregiongaz Perm account in the “Forgot password” section by entering the email address.