“Regional Information Center” (RIC) is a unified system designed to provide the population with information on charges, to receive payments and other payments in the field of housing and communal services and communication services in Ulyanovsk, Dimitrovgrad and Novoulyanovsk . The partners of the system are management companies, the City system, and municipal organizations. The service is popular because it is convenient, simple and functional - you can now make all payments in one place, at the nearest payment acceptance center or online. For users of the system, the RIC’s personal account is accessible on the official website, through which remote service is provided.
Possibilities of the personal account
Internet service The RIC’s personal account allows registered subscribers to perform a number of operations without leaving from home:
- View the current status of the subscriber account.
- Pay for utilities and other accessible organizations using a credit card.
- Print receipts.
- Просматривать совершенные операции по выбранному абонентскому счету.
- Enter current readings of individual metering devices.
- Set up SMS reporting on debts.
- View current regulatory documents, current tariff plans and get acquainted with other necessary information directly on the website.
- Get expert advice in the Question and Answer section.
A mobile version of the RIC’s personal account is also available, it can be downloaded by clicking on the appropriate link from the site.
Регистрация и вход в личный кабинет
You can get access to the personal section of the site in two ways:
- By contacting the RIC accounting department with an identity document.
- Directly to the site by clicking on the link https: //lk.ric-ul.ru/Account/Registration.
To complete the registration on the site, you must fill out a special a form containing the following data: address, subscriber's personal account number, login (phone number), desired password and mail address. After that, click the "Register" button and wait for the confirmation letter to the specified mailing address. Login to your personal account will be available using the username and password specified in the questionnaire.
You can reset your password on the site by selecting the appropriate tab on the login page of the RIC personal account. The system will prompt you to enter the previously indicated electronic mail box, which will be sent instructions for recovery.